2013 Panini Golden Age Baseball Hobby Box
- Find key pieces of memorabilia in Museum Age, including pieces of the Hindenburg and swatches from a pair of 1919 fight-used Gene Tunney gloves.
- Historic Signatures bring an impressive lineup of on-card signers from the Golden Age of sports and entertainment.
- The Three Stooges are featured in their own insert set, marking their largest inclusion in a trading card product in more than 45 years.
- Collect the entire 52-card Golden Age playing card deck (and jokers, too). Find 8 playing cards per box.
- Look for Historic Cuts featuring cut signatures of the last century's biggest names.
150-card Commons set features personalities from the world of sports, entertainment and politics.
Nearly 85 years after their original release, Delong Gum cards return with an all-star lineup of talent seeded an average of one per box making them collectible once more.
The Three Stooges
In the words of Moe Howard: "Spread out, Knuckleheads". Collect all 9 of these Stooges inserts, the largest Stooges trading card presence since the mid-1960s.
Historic Signatures return with their on-card autographs and a lineup that borrows from several sports and occupations, including: Sugar Ray Leonard, Yogi Berra, Thomas Hearns, Bo Derek and legendary comic artist Stan Lee, among others.
Exhibit Box Toppers
Exhibit cards from the 1940s through the final years in the mid-60's captured the image of the depicted athlete like few other cards did. A new run of Exhibits will be box toppers, one per box. Forty different subjects.
**Product is brand new/factory sealed. We are not responsible for any manufacturer defects to the packaging or it's contents. This includes rips, tears, or content issues**