Shipping & Return Policy
We package and ship all orders with a great level of care to make sure that your order gets to you securely.
Our shipping policy entails the following:
- We currently only offer shipping services within the United States and to APO addresses. Unfortunately, international shipping is not available at the moment.
- Orders totaling $199.99 or more qualify for free shipping to the contiguous United States. For orders below $199.99, a flat rate shipping fee of $6 or less, based on weight, will be applied.
- Shipments to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, P.O. Boxes, and APO destinations are not eligible for free or flat-rate shipping. The exact shipping cost will be calculated during checkout, considering the total order weight.
- Our preferred shipping carriers are UPS (Ground) and USPS (First Class/Priority) for our complimentary premium shipping. The specific shipping method used will be determined during order processing, taking into account factors such as weight and location.
- To comply with security requirements, some packages may require a signature upon delivery. If a signature cannot be obtained initially, arrangements may need to be made to collect the package from a holding facility or reschedule the delivery.
- Processing times may vary depending on seasonal order volume, typically ranging from 1-3 business days. Transit times to the destination location generally span 2-5 business days, with potential delays due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions. Please note that all orders originate from our warehouse in Nashville, TN.
- For most new and unopened items, you have a 30-day window to return them for a refund.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for trading card games (such as Pokemon, Digimon, Final Fantasy, Flesh and Blood, Magic, Yugioh, Dragon Ball Super, etc.) to ensure the integrity of our inventory.
- If the return is a result of our error (e.g., you received an incorrect or defective item), we will provide a shipping label.
- However, we are not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses and in this case the customer is responsible for the return label.
My order contains in-stock and Pre-Order items. Can you ship the Pre-Order items separately?
- As a default, orders will not ship until all items on that order are available. We suggest putting pre-orders on separate orders from currently available items so that they can ship as soon as they are available.